Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mercy, I'm Tired



Hey there! My name is Mercy and I just came inside to rest. Mommy dropped me off this morning on her way to work, and I was excited to see that a few of my friends made it through the snow to play with me today. Right now, though, I'm taking a breather. Michelle let me come into the sleep room to meet Penny and I decided to snuggle up in the blankets. Ah...this is the life! Soon I will head out in the snow to romp with Pickles and Bimini and Benny and Bialy. We have lots of fun together. Come on down and join us! I'll try to post a picture later of us playing. Oh, and don't worry about getting cold paws, because we get to play inside too! There's a huge indoor area where we play after we get our business taken care of outside. That's only if we want to, though...if we are having a good time in the snow, we can stay out there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment