Saturday, November 17, 2007

Teardrops for Kes

We are sad to announce the recent passing of one of the original Gemini Dogs, Kes Barney. Kes was senior instructor Carolyn Barney's Springer Spaniel.

Carolyn writes:

It was with great sadness that we said goodbye to Kes on Saturday morning to let her out of her seizure ravaged body. ... Kes was my last springer of my lines. She was my agilily, obedience and tracking partner for many years alongside her best buddy Neelix who she has now joined.

She has been my On Course for Kids fundraiser partner since the beginning. She loved the kids, especially in her earlier years. This year Steiff will try to fill her paws for the fundraiser. This is the first time I have been Springerless for over 25 years.

Thank you for the kind words many have sent already.

Carolyn
(email)

No comments:

Post a Comment