Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Treats For the Daycare Staff!

We received a nice email from Lisa B. earlier this week. Thanks for the kind words, Lisa!


Hi Danielle,

I always want to tell you what an excellent job I think you (and the whole staff) does at Gemini, but of course, at drop-off and pick-up time it is usually a little loud to have that conversation! I love the Newsletter to read about everything that is going on - I had a minute so I thought I'd let you know.

I have particularly noticed how clean (!) and organized the whole place seems since you have taken over as daycare manager. I am so glad you are back!

Lucy loves it at Gemini and so do we! It has been the best thing for her. She has been a challenge since day one, but lately I noticed she's growing up and really seems to "get it" now!

Thanks again,
Lisa B.

No comments:

Post a Comment